New year2012

The Twins Welcome Baby Kasen

The Twins Welcome Baby Kasen

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let Christmas Begin!

Another Update!

So this past weekend was a big one for us!! We were so busy but had tons of fun...

To start, on Thursday Pat was on his way to meet Billy to go hunting for the afternoon and pulled over at a car dealership in Boerne. There he came across a great a deal on a suburban for me and the kiddos! We traded in my Nissan Murano on Friday and needless to say I am now the owner of a suburban...aka the official MOM-Mobile. It rides like a Cadillac and it is surprisingly easy for me to drive...(lets not talk about reversing and parking yet, hehe!)




We also hosted our 1st Annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. We invited our neightbors and friends over to ring in the Christmas season and watch the Big 12 champoinship. Everyone looked "great" in their ugly Christmas gear and the offical winner of the contest was...CASEY! (see pic).
We also had a quick white elephant gift exchange during half time of the UT game. Thanks goodness the Horns barely pulled it out...or it would have been a bad ending to a wounderful night :)




On Sunday afternoon we met Erica and Cooper (her weimaraner) at PetsMart to take pictures with Santa. Copper was so excited to see Jenni and Santa! Our pictures turned out pretty good though!!




Christmas is just around the corner and we are so excited....just not looking forward to all of the shopping :) And after Christmas... let the baby showers begin! I am so ready and excited to get things organized for the babies! For those of you who are wondering...I have decided that I am going to register the babies at Babies-R-Us for sure, possibly USA Baby in Austin and then start a list of on-line links for some of the things that these stores don't carry. I really don't know everything that I want or need as of now, but I can post this list on my blog once it is established!
Happy Christmas shopping to all!
Angel

















No comments:

Post a Comment