New year2012

The Twins Welcome Baby Kasen

The Twins Welcome Baby Kasen

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone...I thought that I would start a blog to keep everyone updated on how our lives are going and how the new "Twins" are growing! I still have not and do not plan on jumping on the "facebook" bandwagon, so this is the next best alternative. Pat and I are doing great and so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. I had 2 doctors appointments last week and everything is going great! I will be uploading pictures of the twins in the next couple of days! Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ON HERE. Now I can keep up with how you are doing. Congratulations by the way on the boy and girl. Can't get anymore perfect. You both are very blessed!!

    ReplyDelete